THE TICKET Powered by AT&T, the NBA 2K League’s third and final in-season tournament, will begin Thursday, August 19 and run through Saturday, August 21.
THE TICKET will be comprised of the seven teams from the Eastern conference and six teams from the Western conference who did not automatically qualify for the NBA 2K League Playoffs Delivered with DoorDash. The winning teams from the Eastern and Western conference brackets in THE TICKET will earn the 11th and 12th spots in the Playoffs in lieu of prize money.
- The team from each conference that finishes the regular season in 6th place will automatically advance to the Finals of their conference bracket.
- The 11 remaining teams will compete to become the other two participants in THE TICKET conference Finals.
- The TICKET Finals will be an exhibition match between the two playoff bound teams to determine winner of THE TICKET banner.
- Matchups during THE TICKET will be played in a best-of-three series, single elimination format, with the winner of each series advancing to the next round. Seeding for the tournament will be determined by each team’s regular season winning percentage.
Below are the tip-off times for THE TICKET:
- Thursday, Aug. 19: 5 p.m. ET
- Friday, Aug. 20: 5 p.m. ET
- Saturday, Aug. 21: 5 p.m. ET (Conference Finals and THE TICKET Finals)
- Games will air live on the NBA 2K League’s Twitch and YouTube channels. Games will also be available on ESRevolution, eGG Network in Southeast Asia, Loco in India, Sport1 in Europe and Dash Radio.
Below are the tiebreakers for seeding in THE TICKET Powered by AT&T:
- Head-to-head record
- In-conference regular season win percentage
- Average point differential during the regular season
- Average points scored during the regular season
THE TICKET Powered by AT&T champions and tournament MVPs below:
- (2020) Blazer5 Gaming, MVP – Nidal “Mama Im Dat Man” Nasser
- (2019) Warriors Gaming Squad, MVP – Alexander “Bsmoove” Reese
- (2018) Knicks Gaming, MVP – Adam “iamadamthe1st” Kudeimati
Stay tuned for more information on THE TICKET Powered by AT&T and the 2021 NBA 2K League Playoffs Delivered with DoorDash.
For the latest news and updates on the NBA 2K League, fans can sign up to receive emails at com and follow the NBA 2K League on Twitter (NBA2KLeague), Instagram (nba2kleague), Facebook (NBA 2K League), TikTok (nba2kleague), Twitch (NBA2KLeague) and YouTube (NBA 2K League).