SIGN-UPS ARE NOW CLOSED!
The NBA 2K League is hosting the second NBA 2K League European Invitational (Jan. 8 – 10) and third NBA 2K League APAC Invitational (Jan. 15 – 17) in January! They’re the perfect opportunity for international players to compete in high-intensity, online gameplay in front of NBA 2K League coaches and scouts.
Interested in signing up? Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Round up your 2K teammates. We want your team to sign up!
- Designate one of your teammates (or yourself) as a team Captain.
- Click the registration link below specific to the invitational in which your team wants to compete.
- Enter your information, and make sure every one of your teammates signs up too.
- Team members and team names should match across each registration form. Errors increase the likelihood of forfeiture of spot.
If your sign-up was successful, the NBA 2K League will contact the team Captain’s email to confirm interest in participation one day after signups close. If a captain fails to respond within 24 hours, they will forfeit their spot.
2021 NBA 2K League European Invitational Sign-Up
December 29, 6pm CET – January 4, 11:59pm CET
2021 NBA 2K League APAC Invitational Sign-Up
December 30, 4am AEDT – January 5, 3:59pm AEDT
The structure for each invitational is below:
Day 1: Open Qualifier Tournament
Day 2: Invitational Combine
Day 3: Invitational Tournament
All games will be played on Sony PlayStation 5. Players who earned eligibility for the 2020 NBA 2K League Draft through last offseason’s international qualifying events will automatically be eligible for the 2021 Draft but still can compete in the European or APAC Invitational in January. Click here for a video of NBA 2K League Head of League Operations Daniel Tsay explaining the league’s international player identification process. In all cases, draft eligibility is contingent on passing a background check and satisfying all NBA 2K League eligibility requirements.
GLHF! All rules and details will be determined and updated at the NBA 2K League’s discretion.